Social sustainability for Regina Group is an organizational and management approach which influences the vision of our company and the daily work of all our employees.
We believe that economic growth and social progress are inseparable and that the working environment is most productive and harmonious when all individuals are working together to achieve a common goal.
Social sustainability represents a major commitment for the company and a unique corporate value fostering excellence and improved quality of life.
To this aim, core guiding principles in Regina are:
- Respect for the individual, at all levels
- Honesty in all we do and compliance to the law
- Teamwork, equality and impartiality
- Lean organization and operations
- Discipline and internal control
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Fair market competition
- Respect for the environment
- Long term planning, stemming from a continued bright vision