Operating in Conveyor since the early ‘80s, Regina significantly contributed to the technological innovation of the sector, always providing a reliable product manufactured with the most performing materials available.
Regina Conveyor displays a vanguard and complete high-quality product portfolio for bottling, packaging, glass, food and can manufacturing applications:
- Stainless steel and plastic chains;
- Plastic modular belts;
- Gripper chains, therein included an extremely advanced maintenance-free gripper chains range;
- Machined and molded sprockets;
- Magnetic, TAB and Bevel curves, both standard and custom-made;
- Lubricated and standard wear strips;
- Return rollers, side guides and other popular components.
Regina is very proud to declare that all its POM (acetal resin) Conveyor products are manufactured with homopolymer POM supplied by DuPont.
Large selection of straight running and sidelfexing chains, available in steel or thermoplastic materials, enabling solution for any application
Complete range of Matveyor® modular belts and chains, offered in different pitches (from 8 mm pitch to 2”) and top surface execution, to suit any application
FlteTop® and Matveyor® Sprockets
Available in moulded and machined versions, solid and split
Magnetic, TAB, Bevel and Low pin center curves
Chain guides, return rollers, product handling and supporting components